Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Back chat 2

So I was looking at my last blog in self honesty and I realized I became obsessed with the back chat. I am not treating it as an equal point in my process. I realized today that I can remember specific back chats just fine and can wait till I get home to write them out and forgive them. But the notebook I am still going to keep with me in case I find myself in an overwhelming situation where I need to utilize writing. So yea the back chat is going to happen I just have to not become obsessed with it so that It causes me to be distracted from being here. I noticed that when I went to the store to get the notebook I was obsessed with the point and was not handling the situation with common sense. I forgive myself that I became obsessed with the point of back chat. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let this obsession be treated as a 'special' point'. I forgive myself for not treating this point as an equal point in my process that I direct effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment