Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thinking about it

Ha so I had a cool realization last night in relation to thinking and the voice in my head. I said outloud to myself "How do you think about what is best for all" and then it clicked and I said "hahaha you dont what is best for all is here". So this is cool to realize because I have been in the process of stopping the voice in my head and -realizing that it is not really who I am. I have been doing alot of self- forgiveness on everything that is not best for all and on things that are blocking me from being who I really. Even little things like "I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting a song stuck in my head". So my process is running smoothly now to a point of me being able to pick out things in the moment and do self-forgiveness on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment