Friday, April 15, 2011

Self-forgiveness and forgiveness.

           I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the elites in the world have complete control and that this will never change. I forgive the elites for accepting and allowing themselfs to not consider all life as one and equal. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the government is in complete control and will never change. I forgive the government for accepting and allowing themselfs to not consider all life as one and equal. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that people will never change. I forgive the people that have accepted and allowed them selfs to believe that they will never change. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the government for the way the world exists. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the elites for the way the world exists. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the elites and all the people in the government are just human beings like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment