Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Forgiving myself

 Ok I have been using the tool of self-forgiveness and speaking it out loud. I just watched a video of Bernard talking about Desteni experts lol. He brought up a good point that if you are not sharing your self-forgiveness with all then your not doing what is best for all because someone could benefit from reading my self forgiveness to get some perspective. So Im going to dedicate this blog to all the self forgiveness I have been doing in the past 2 and a half weeks so it may be long haha. OK ...
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be nervous when people get close to me
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get so nervous when people get close to me that I actually physically shake.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to previous definitions of myself
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting electrocuted
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take advantage of my current financial situation with my parents.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear people thinking that im gay.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be nervous around women.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to unconditionally love myself.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed and accepted myself to unconditionally express myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others judging me for my past.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to gossip
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stop myself in the moment of being in a gossiping situation.
I realize now that even if I listen to gossip I am still a part of it because without a listener there would be no talker.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within abusive patterns.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to drive my car from a point of wanting to go fast.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that the voice in my head is not real.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not be within and as breath in every moment.
I forgive myself for going into my mind and fantasizing with pictures in the mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not unconditionally support my body.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be ashamed of my past.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be ashamed of sexual events in my past.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be ashamed of loosing my virginity because I just wanted to have sex.
I forgive my partner for not realizing that us having sex was not good for us.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to over eat because of the food that I over ate was a food that I enjoyed.
I forgive myself for not forgiving myself for these things sooner.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress my past
I forgive myself for fearing fear itself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that people will think im a 'bad guy' if they know my past.
I forgive myself for not realizing that my past is not a part of who I really am.
I forgive myself that I haven't realized that the voice in my head is separate from me and is not who i really am.
I forgive myself for blaming my old friend for breaking my and my ex girlfriend up.
I forgive him for breaking me and my ex girlfriend up.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to unconditionally love myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to fall asleep.
I forgive myself for accepiting and allowing myself to want to save my brother.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to save my mother.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to save my father.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that only they can save them selfs.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and push my brother into desteni.
I forgive myself for not unconditionally applying the tool of self-forgiveness.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I am equal to every human being on earth.
I forgive myself for not realizing that the word hope holds no actually meaning.

Ok so im sure I missed some that I have done but there is allot lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment