Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Overwhelmed by fears

                      Ok so I have been feeling quite overwhelmed by my fears and by my idea of process. There is massive amounts of radiation pouring into the earth and that is one of my fears. Also I have been overwhelmed with process and getting ahead of myself you could say. Wanting to speed things up instead of being here and breathing taking things one breath at a time, which is all I can do. I find that If I go into these overwhelming thoughts it only makes things worse and that I will only feed the energy of them. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be overwhelmed by my fears and by my idea of process. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear radiation. I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want my process to just be done. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dieing from radiation. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting cancer from radiation. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by my fears. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to complete my process. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not breath and forgive myself when these fears arouse. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am not smart enough to do my process. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself with fear. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dieing before completing my process. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the system for being unfair. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my self responsibility by blaming. I forgive myself for not realizing that I am equal to the system and all in it. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beilive I am separate from others. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dieing from food poisoning . I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear other peoples opinions of me. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my expression as life. I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by my perceptions of other people judging me. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the judgement of others. I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself. I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to fear being bitten by a spider. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dieing from a spider bite. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having enough money to survive. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my money. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear someone intruding my home and stealing my laptop. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear someone stealing my money. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to steal in the past. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being shot. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dieing from being shot. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being in a situation where I could get shot. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dieing from a car crash. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the pain of being in a car crash. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting acne. I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear what it looks like to have acne. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my mother. I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my brother. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by the fear of losing my family. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being accepted. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my idea of myself. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear fear itself. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am fear. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my mind. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am my thoughts. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am my fears. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am my emotions. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am my feelings. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be overwhelmed by fear. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear process. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed into my fears instead of realizing that they are not real. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed resistance to build up inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment