Friday, April 22, 2011

Why do you work?

Well I know why I work and it is to make money, so that I can survive. I do not enjoy waking up each day and having to go to work and be a part of this system were there is extreme inequality. But I do it because I have no choice its either work or get kicked out of my house and be fucked. All humans are working to survive, in an equal money system this will change, all will have a chance to live a dignified life from birth to death. I live in the United States of America and it is supposedly the best country on earth, that is automatically implying inequality. Why is the USA so much better than others.... oh yea because we have the biggest military and we are 'the land of opportunity' {to make money}. So in an equal money system there would be no need for a military or for the USA to be the 'best' country on earth. All country's will be equal and there will be no best country on earth because all country's will be best for all. In an equal money system we will not have to wake up and be stressed out about having enough money. We wont have to worry about weather or not our children will be getting treated equally and getting a good education. In an EMS all will be educated equally to the best of each individuals ability. We will not have obesity any more because there will be a nutrition system that is best for all. Also there will be no fast food because it is obviously unhealthy. So back to the question why do you work? Why do we have to compromise our selfs to make a paycheck? Why cant we all live equally? Why cant we all live in a world where all life is considered and none starve to death or have to be slaves for money? The answer is we dont have to have these things exist, and it is up to each and every single human to stand up and realize they can make a change. Realize that 1+1=2 and that you can be that 1 that ends abuse so stand with me I am one vote for an equal money system. 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 this is how we do it by each standing self responsible and saying I no longer accept and allow an abusive system that does not consider all life equally. Be the key to change reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment