Sunday, April 17, 2011

My brother

My brother is going through allot of problems right now and I really with that I could save him. He also is having health issues that he has disregarded and im sure are getting worse. I have tryed to share the desteni message with him but his ego is to big to hear. It sucks seeing him destroy himself and to see him bring himself down. I dont have anything I can do to support him in this he simply does not want to hear what I say when I speak common sence to him. I fear that he is going to die if he does not go to the doctor and get some help with his health issues. I dont want to loose my brother and seeing him cry today after his birthday dinner made me want to cry to. Just writing about this makes me want to cry and it sucks that I have no way of saving him from himself. If he does die I will not let him die in vein, I will make sure I do everything in my power to change this fucked up system and this fucked up world. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my brother. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my brother dieing. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to save my brother. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my brother is just one person and that there are lots of people dieing in the world that dont even have access to medical attention or food or shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment