Friday, April 29, 2011

Commenting on youtube

Well every time I try and post a comment on youtube that is explaining something to someone about the money system or equality it says "error try again". But when I go to test to see If I can post another comment on some random video it lets me like the word 'fuck' I just went to a random video and said that and it say OK. Lol so im not sure why this happens its like every time I try and post a comment were I could potentially help people realize that shit is fucked up and there is a solution it says 'error try again' lol. So I try again and again and again but eventually give up, this really sucks so Im going to become more effective in my vloging skills to take this on so that I can reach out and help the 'lost sheep' find there way home. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be frustrated with this point of not being able to comment.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that me commenting is important. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at youtube and to believe that youtube does not want me to post 'meaningfull' comments.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe myself to be superior to those that have not realized that the world is fucked up.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I was once that person.
well I always realized there was something wrong here just never did anything to take action.
I stand self responsible to the point of superiority in commenting an will effectively direct myself within/as breath to support and assist the 'lost sheep'.
I was once that person that needed a little extra 'push' to realize the extent of the abuse here and needed support and assistance from others to realize what needs to be done. I realize that the 'others' are me and I am the others. lol. So I stand equal and one to others that need assistance and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment