Friday, April 15, 2011

Fear of loss

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my mother. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my brother. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my father. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing money. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose myself. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my possessions. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my definition of myself within/as the mind. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my human physical body. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my definition of love. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define love within/as the mind. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my power over others within/as mind. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself within/as the mind. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others thinking that I am crazy. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going crazy. I forgive myself that I have not realized the manipulation I exist within/as,withing/as the mind. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing sex. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my definition of sex within/as the mind. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within separation from breath within/as the physical. I forgive myself that I have not realized that within fear of loss imply separation. I forgive any/all that fear losing there definition of me within/as mind. I forgive my family for fearing losing there definition of me within/as the mind. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my definition of what a family is supposed to exist as. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the voice in my head. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the voice in my head is within/as the mind. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed that voice any directive say within my decision making. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create that voice and to believe that it is me. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear judgement of others and to fear losing this judgment.. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself within/as the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment