Friday, April 29, 2011

needing others sf

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need others to make me feel complete.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having someone to talk to.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I need others opinions to define me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to always be with someone.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to be comfortable with myself
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I only require myself to direct myself.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I am always alone and in that I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear being alone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like writing self forgiveness is a task.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to enjoy writing self forgiveness.
I forgive myself that I have  defined self forgiveness as something outside of me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to call someone when I am uncertain.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to call someone for assistance when I can assist myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to need my mothers approval to do anything.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I myself am the directive principle in my life not others unless I allow them to be.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed others to be the directive principle in my life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like I can express myself better around my mother because I have known her my whole life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear expressing myself in front of other beings I have never met before.
I forgive myself for not allowing myself to realize that my mom is another being just like all other beings.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself belief that I can express myself more freely around my parents because I have known them my whole life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the feelings of fear, nervousness, anxiety, speechlessness when around others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide from my fears of fear,nervousness, anxiety, and speechlessness when around others.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that these fears are not real  and are manifested in my mind to control me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get a bad feeling when I do not speak to another person because there is nothing to say.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have nothing to say.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel unimportant.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as shy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the definition of shyness to define me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to need the attention of others to feel good about myself.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define having a car as being cool
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define having a car as being better than others
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define having a car as more that a transportation tool.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that my car is simply a tool for transportation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that having a car defines who I am.
 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone more special than others because I have a car.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others based on the physical apperence of there car.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define having a car a status symbol.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define having a car as a luxury.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my car.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my car as nice.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself feel better when I see someone in a car that is not as 'nice' as mine.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want people to be jealous of me having a car.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to smoke weed in my car.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that because I have a car I am better than those without.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire attention for having a nice car.
I stand self responsible to needing others and will direct myself effectively within/as breath here.
I am equal and one to these points and will effectively direct myself here within/as these points.

No comments:

Post a Comment